- Do you have problems with your telephone service?
- Are you unable to receive incoming calls in general?
Are you unable to receive incoming calls in general?
- Make sure that your telephone set is connected to the ‘Tel 1’ or ‘1’ port on the modem. This port is located on the opposite side of the lights. If this is already the case proceed to step B.
- Disable any call forwarding on your fixed telephone. Please proceed according to “How can I activate/deactivate call forwarding?”
- Call your fixed line number from a mobile phone, and check if your phone rings. If not please proceed according to “Does your telephone service not work at all?“.
- If you do not have call forwarding activated and you have followed the steps above but you are still unable to receive any calls then please contact us on live chat by clicking here.
Do you have problems with your telephone service?
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now