ARRIS modem self-installation
- Switch off and unplug your computer and any other devices to be connected with your modem.
- Connect the Melita cable to the connector labeled CABLE (2) on the back of the modem.
- Connect the telephone wire (if installed) to the connector labelled TEL1 (3) on the back of the modem.
- Connect your computer and any other devices to the modem using an Ethernet cable (4). You can use any of the Ethernet ports on the back of your modem.
- Your new modem has built-in WiFi so you can also connect wirelessly.
- Connect the power cord to the back of the modem labelled POWER (6), plug into an AC wall socket and switch on. Your modem is ready to use when all LEDs on its front panel stop blinking and remain on.
- Switch on your computer and any other other devices connected to the modem.
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now