- Change of WiFi password and network name
- Personalize your modem network name in few steps..
Personalize your modem network name in few steps..
In order to change your Home Wi-Fi Name or Password you need to follow the below steps.
- Open MyMelita App or visit my.melita.com
- Select My Services
- An overview of your subscriptions will be shown, Select your Internet Subscription.
- Once you select your internet subscription, another page will be opened containing all the information related to your internet subscription including changing your home WiFi name and password.
- If you want to change your home WiFi Name press on Change Name.
- Once pressing CHANGE NAME a dialogue box will be opened in order to change the home WiFi name, in-case of a dual band modem you will have to select whether you want to change the name of the 2.4 GHz band or the 5 GHz band. After changing the Name, select CHANGE NAME button so that changes are applied to your modem.
- It is recommended to change also the password of your WiFi. Click here to learn how.
- Don’t forget to inform other users from your household about the new name and password
Change of WiFi password and network name
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now