Configuring your static IP on ARRIS modem
By default, Melita’s wireless modems are set to DHCP. To be able to change the connection mode from DHCP to Static IP, kindly follow the below steps:
- Enter the IP 192.168.0.1 into the address bar of your browser and click enter to load the interface of the modem.
- By default, the User Name is Admin and Password is password. If you had previously changed the login details of the modem, enter the correct User Name and Password and click Log In.
- Click on WAN Setup
- Click on STATIC on the right hand side
- Tick the Enable Static IP
- Input all your Static IP settings provided to you by Melita. Please make sure to use the following DNS servers:
– Primary DNS: 220.127.116.11
– Secondary DNS: 18.104.22.168
When done, click the Apply button.
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now