- No internet connection
- How do i connect to a Melita wireless modem?
- Connect to WiFi with Android OS
Connect to WiFi with Android OS
Please note: The appearance of Android OS can vary depending on the software version, but these instructions should serve as a rough guide. If these instructions don’t work for you, please check your handset manufacturer’s website for support information.
- Open the Settings menu. This is usually down by sliding your finger down from the top of the screen and tapping the cog icon.
- Tap WiFi
- Select the name (SSID) of your WiFi network from the list of available connections
- Enter your WiFi password and then tap Connect to finish. Your Android software should remember your password for you from now on
How do i connect to a Melita wireless modem?
Still need help? Check our Community Forum.