- No internet connection
- How do i connect to a Melita wireless modem?
- Connect to WiFi with MAC OSX
Connect to WiFi with MAC OSX
- In the upper right-hand corner of your screen, click the AirPort icon and select Turn AirPort On.
- Clicking the AirPort icon will now bring up a list of available WiFi networks. Select your network name (SSID) from this list.
- Enter your WiFi password, and then tick Remember this network to ensure your computer remembers your password for you from now on. Click OK to finish.
How do i connect to a Melita wireless modem?
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now