- No internet connection
- How do i connect to a Melita wireless modem?
- Connect to WiFi with Windows Vista
Connect to WiFi with Windows Vista
- Open the Start menu in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen, and then select the Network option from the right-hand column.
- Select Network and Sharing Center from the top menu bar. Alternatively, start typing “Network and Sharing Centre” in the Search bar in the top right-hand corner of the pop-up window.
- Click Connect to a network in the left-hand column.
- Select the name (SSID) of your WiFi network from the list of available connections and then click the Connect button.
- You’ll be asked to enter your Security key, which is your WiFi password (WPA). Type it in, and then click Connect. Your computer should remember your password for you from now on. Please note that your computer may ask you to “Set a location” for the network you’ve just joined – just select “Home”.
How do i connect to a Melita wireless modem?
Still need help? Check our Community Forum.