- Useful information about your telephone service
- How can I connect my telephone set with the modem?
How can I connect my telephone set with the modem?
If you are going to connect only one telephone set, simply connect the telephone wire to ‘Tel 1’ or ‘1’at the back of the modem (opposite the lights) as shown below. Please note that TEL2 port is not active on the modem, thus you will have no line if your telephone is connected to this port.
Please follow the below diagram if you want to connect more than one telephone set to your modem. If you want Melita to install your additional telephone points, kindly contact us on 27 270 270.
Useful information about your telephone service
- How do I keep my existing telephone number when joining Melita?
- How do I keep my existing telephone number when leaving Melita?
- How can I ensure that certain numbers cannot be called from my telephone line (Call barring)?
- Will I be charged if I have call forwarding activated ?
- How can I activate / deactivate call forwarding?
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now