How can I make an instant recording?
A Melita Netbox subscriber can use the instant record feature by:
1. Pressing the REC button on the Melita HD remote control.
2. Press the OK button whilst on a running channel.
3. The below note should be displayed at the bottom of your screen to confirm that recording started. During this time, you can still change to another channel. The recording will stop once the current program ends.
To stop an instant recording, you can do so by:
1. Go on the channel you’re currently recording and press the REC button.
2. Press the REC button for the second time to stop the recording.
3. The below note should be displayed to confirm if you want to stop the recording. Press OK to stop recording.
4. The below note should be displayed at the bottom of your screen to confirm that recording has stopped.
Alternatively, you can also set both the recording Start Time and End Time together. Click here to watch how you can do this.
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now