Setting a timer to automatically switch to a channel
Melita’s Digital Set-Top box can be set up to switch to a particular channel once or at any desired frequency. Here’s how;
- Press the Menu button from the Melita Digital remote control. This is located next to the Volume Up button.
- Select Timer.
- Press OK on any timer; for example Timer #1.
- Set the following parameters:
CH. Type – Set this to either TV or Radio according to the channel type.
CH. Number – Set the channel number accordingly; for example: 101 = TVM.
CH. Name – Set the channel name according to the channel number.
Start Time – Set the date and time using the dial buttons on the Melita Digital remote control.
Stop Time – Use the above method; the stop date must be the same as the start date.
Status – Specify the frequency for the timer condition.
Another quick method for reserving a timer for one particular occasion is as follows:
- Press the EPG button; this is located next to the number on the Melita Digital remote control.
- Once on a particular channel, press the Yellow button to view the schedule.
- Scroll to any desired programme and press the Red button to reserve the time accordingly.
- Press the OK button.
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now