How do I change my mailbox password?
There are two methods how you can change your existing mailbox password.
The first method is through My Melita:
- Log in on MyMelita.
Tip: If you don’t have MyMelita account, visit this site and subscribe. Activation takes only a few seconds and you will get plenty of benefits with our free App. More information on how to subscribe here.
- Click on My Services
- Click on the Right Arrow icon.
- Click on the Details Tab.
- You will be prompted to input the MyMelita password, the new mailbox password and repeat the new password.
- Once done, press CHANGE PASSWORD. Changes will take effect immediately.
The second method is through Melita Webmail:
- Go to http://webmail.melita.com
- Log in using your Melita email address and existing password
- From the upper Menu, click on Options
- From the Change Password section, enter a new password
- Confirm your new password
- Click the Apply button to activate your changes
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now