- Useful information about your telephone service
- How do I keep my existing telephone number when joining Melita?
How do I keep my existing telephone number when joining Melita?
You can keep your existing telephone number when joining Melita. You will be instructed on how to bring your existing number to Melita (called port-in) when you apply for the Melita telephony service. As a start, you will need to fill-in a Mobile Porting Form. You can access this as follows:
- Melita can send it to you by post or by email
- You can collect the form by visiting one of Melita’s Retail Outlets
- Click Here to download a copy of the Fixed Line Porting Form
You can fill it out and send it to us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Attn Porting, Melita Ltd, Mriehel Bypass, Mriehel BKR3000.
- It is important that when filling out the Porting form, the details including personal information should match that of the other operator else the Port-in process will not be successful.
- If you are porting-in a prepaid number, your remaining credit balance will not be transferred to your Melita subscription.
- Do not cancel your subscription with your former operator on your own. We will do that for you.
- Kindly note that Melita does not offer Telecare services.
Useful information about your telephone service
- How can I connect my telephone set with the modem?
- How do I keep my existing telephone number when leaving Melita?
- How can I ensure that certain numbers cannot be called from my telephone line (Call barring)?
- Will I be charged if I have call forwarding activated ?
- How can I activate / deactivate call forwarding?
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now