iPhone – Setting up Personal Hotspot
In order to be able to use your iPhone as a WiFi hotspot, you will need to follow the below steps.
N.B – Device must be running iOS version 8 or above
- Go to Settings and tap on Mobile Data
- Tap on Mobile Data Options
- Tap on Mobile Data Network
- Scroll down to find Personal Hotspot and in the APN write web.melita
- Go back to Mobile Data main screen and tap on Personal Hotspot
- Tap on Personal Hotspot
- Personal Hotspot will be turned on
You will now be able to find a new wireless network from any other device.
Enter the WiFi password provided in order to connect to the iPhone and use this hotspot.
Mobile Internet settings
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.