iPhone – Setting up Personal Hotspot
In order to be able to use your iPhone as a WiFi hotspot, you will need to follow the below steps.
N.B – Device must be running iOS version 8 or above
- Go to Settings and tap on Mobile Data
- Tap on Mobile Data Options
- Tap on Mobile Data Network
- Scroll down to find Personal Hotspot and in the APN write web.melita
- Go back to Mobile Data main screen and tap on Personal Hotspot
- Tap on Personal Hotspot
- Personal Hotspot will be turned on
You will now be able to find a new wireless network from any other device.
Enter the WiFi password provided in order to connect to the iPhone and use this hotspot.
Mobile Internet settings
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now