No picture on all channels
1. Check your TV and setup
- Look at the front of your set top box, the Power light should be on.
- Make sure your TV is on and set to view the correct input source. E.g if your HDMI cable is connected to HDMI 1, your TV should be set to HDMI 1.
2. Check your cables
- Your set top box should be connected to your TV with a HDMI cable.
- Make sure both ends are connected securely. The best way to do this is to unplug and reconnect each end of the cable.
- If a spare HDMI socket is available on your TV try connecting to that instead.
- If this doesn’t help, try using a spare HDMI cable or try the HDMI cable with a different device.
3. Restart your set top box
- Use the power switch on the back to switch off your box.
- Leave it for 15 seconds before switching it back on.
- Turn the box ON again.
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now