Personalize your WiFi password in few steps..
In order to change your Home Wi-Fi Password you need to follow the below steps.
- Open MyMelita App or visit my.melita.com
- Select My Services
- An overview of your subscriptions will be shown, Select your Internet Subscription.
- Once you select your internet subscription, another page will be opened containing all the information related to your internet subscription including changing your home WiFi name and password.
- Press on Change Password to change your home WiFi Password.
- Once pressing CHANGE PASSWORD, a dialogue box will be opened in order to change the home WiFi Password, in-case of a dual band modem you will have to select whether you want to change the password for the 2.4 GHz band or the 5 GHz band.
- After setting up the new Password, select CHANGE PASSWORD button so that changes are applied to your modem.
- It is recommended to change also the name of WiFi (SSID) Click here to learn how.
- Don’t forget to inform other users from your household about the new name and password
Change of WiFi password and network name
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now