Personalize your WiFi password in few steps..
In order to change your Home Wi-Fi Name or Password you need to follow the below steps.
- Open MyMelita App or visit my.melita.com
Tip: If you don’t have MyMelita account, visit this site and subscribe. Activation takes only a few seconds and you will get plenty of benefits with our free App. More information how to subscribe here.
- Select My Services
- An overview of your subscriptions will be shown, Select your Internet Subscription.
- Once you select your internet subscription, another page will be opened containing all the information related to your internet subscription including changing your home WiFi name and password.
- Press on Change Password to change your home WiFi Password.
- Once pressing CHANGE PASSWORD, a dialogue box will be opened in order to change the home WiFi Password, in-case of a dual band modem you will have to select whether you want to change the password for the 2.4 GHz band or the 5 GHz band. After changing the Password, select CHANGE PASSWORD button so that changes are applied to your modem.
Change of Wi-Fi password and Network name
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now