Slow Direct Connection (Wired)
Give your devices a break
Switch it off for a few minutes then turn it back on. More than 40% of the problems are sorted with this easy reset of equipment. It is just a device, needs to have a break sometimes.
- Turn off your modem (If there is no power switch on the back of your modem, unplug it to turn it off).
- Turn off your router (If there is no power switch on the back of your router, unplug it to turn it off).
- Shut down your computer, or restart your device.
- Turn your modem back on. Wait few minutes for your modem to obtain a connection.
- Turn your computer back on, and re-test your internet speed here.
Still slow? Contact us by clicking here.
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now