Slow direct connection (wired)
Follow the below steps;
1. Reboot your modem and computer
It is just a device, needs to have a break sometimes. Let’s try it..
- Press the reset button on the back of your modem.
- Shut down your computer, or restart your device.
- Wait for the modem to reboot, wait for the LED lights to turn on.
- Turn your computer back on, and re-test your internet speed here. If you are not getting full speed, continue with step 2.
2. Run a service diagnostic test.
Log in to MyMelita to perform a service Diagnostic test.
We are giving our customers the same tool our Customer service agents use. The service diagnostic test runs a series of tests on your service to detect any faults within your Internet connection.
It is very easy to use, just one click and we will perform the tests for you. The tests will detect any issues or potential issues along with a solution and relevant articles to help you solve the problem
3. Check your personal equipment.
If you have any personal equipment such as a personal router or home plugs, you will need to unplug them and try the connection directly with our modem. If the connection is OK, the issue is coming from the external device.
Tip: If you don’t have MyMelita account, visit this site and subscribe. Activation takes only a minute and you will get plenty of benefits with our free App. More information on how to subscribe here.
Click here to learn more on how to improve your internet experience.
Slow internet connection
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now