Why do I have a black/blue picture with no sound?
Kindly follow the instructions below to get the picture back:
If you have Netbox or iBox:
Confirm that both the Melita HD box and your television set are turned on.
Confirm that the modem is online and try accessing the internet from another device to confirm internet connectivity.
Check the physical connectivity between the HD box and the modem.
- Ethernet: The Ethernet cable has to be securely clipped into both a modem LAN port and the LAN port in the HD box. Pull it out from both ends and clip it back in.
- Power-line adapters (if applicable): Both power-line adapters need to be on. Confirm the physical connectivity of the Ethernet cable on both ends; ensure that the power-line adapter is not plugged into an extension or a triple plug.
Confirm that the LED on the Melita HD box is in a steady bright state.
Confirm that the HDMI cable is securely connected to both ends from the Melita HD box to your TV set.
Confirm that the source mode on your television set is set to the correct HDMI port i.e. HDMI 1.
Reboot the Melita Netbox/iBox HD in the following manner:
- Turn off the HD box from the Melita HD remote control.
- Turn off the HD box from the power switch.
- Turn on the HD box from the power switch.
- Turn on the HD box from the Melita HD remote control.
If you have Digibox HD:
Confirm whether the Television set is on.
Confirm that the STB is not in Standby mode. You can confirm by looking at the front panel and you should see the channel number displayed. If the time is displayed then switch on the STB from the STB remote.
Check the HDMI or Phonos cable between the TV and the STB.
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now