‘Channel Not Available’
This error should only be displayed on a particular channel.
1. Identify the channel and confirm that it is part of the channel line-up you are subscribed to. Click here to see Melita’s full channel line-up.
2. If this channel is in your channel line-up, perform a channel scan. Here’s how:
- Press the Menu button from the Melita HD remote control.
- Press OK on Setup and diagnostics.
- Go to Automatic Digital Channel Tuning-in and press OK on Cable Manual Tuning.
- Press OK on Use NIT.
- Wait for the progress bar to reach 100% and press OK.
- Exit the Menu and check the channel again.
3. Reboot the Melita HD box by pressing the power button on the Melita HD remote control.
Errors on your screen
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now