Note 10: Please contact technical support on 27270270
Pull out the Melita Digital TV Smart Card, wipe the chip and leave the card out.
Reboot the Melita Digital Set-Top box.
Note 2 will be displayed. Insert the Smart Card by pointing the arrow towards the slot; the Melita logo has to face the ceiling, meaning that the Smart Card chip has to be facing the floor.
If the issue persists, perform a channel scan. Here’s how:
- Put down your remote control and have a look at the Melita Digital Set-Top box. You should notice two buttons; channel up and channel down.
- Press both channel up and channel down buttons simultaneously and sustain for about four seconds.
- You can release them once the Set-Top box turns off.
- A blue screen will appear and a message will indicate that a software update is being done. Do not press any buttons at this time.
- Wait until the progress bar reaches 100% and the set-top box will reboot once again.
- A channel scan will start automatically. Do not press any buttons at this time.
- Once the channel scan is done, a yellow prompt will ask you to press the OK button.
- Get the Melita Digital remote control, press the OK button once and then press the Exit button twice.
Note Errors on your screen
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now