Note 3: Please contact technical support on 27272727
This error is displayed when the Melita Digital Set-Top box is switched off for a long period of time. The service normally returns back after a few minutes. If the error is still being displayed after about 30 minutes, perform a channel scan. Here’s how:
Put down your remote control and have a look at the Melita Digital Set-Top box. You should notice two buttons; channel up and channel down.
- Press both channel up and channel down buttons simultaneously and sustain for about four seconds.
- You can release them once the Set-Top box turns off.
- A blue screen will appear and a message will indicate that a software update is being done. Do not press any buttons at this time.
- Wait until the progress bar reaches 100% and the set-top box will reboot once again.
- A channel scan will start automatically. Do not press any buttons at this time.
- Once the channel scan is done, a yellow prompt will ask you to press the OK button.
- Get the Melita Digital remote control, press the OK button once and then press the Exit button twice.
Note Errors on your screen
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now