‘Invalid Channel Number’
This error should only be displayed when you dial in a channel number from the Melita HD remote control which is not part of your channel line-up. See the below instructions on how you can resolve this:
1. Identify the channel and confirm that the channel number you are dialing in matches the one on the website. Click here to see Melita’s full channel line-up.
2. If the channel number you dialed in matches the one on the website, perform a channel scan. Here’s how:
- Press the Menu button from the Melita HD remote control.
- Press OK on Setup and diagnostics.
- Go to Automatic Digital Channel Tuning-in and press OK on Cable Manual Tuning.
- Press OK on Use NIT.
- Wait for the progress bar to reach 100% and press OK.
- Exit the Menu and check the channel again.
- If problem persists, click here to confirm if the channel you’re dialing in is hidden in your channel line-up.
3. Reboot the Melita HD box by pressing the power button on the Melita HD remote control.
Errors on your screen
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now