Why is my HD Box not powering on?
First confirm that your Melita HD Box is switched on from the electricity. If it already is, please follow the instructions below:
If you have a Melita HD Netbox:
1. If the Melita HD Netbox is plugged in to the electricity, the LED light should be either dimly lit or blinking very slowly. To start up the box, press the Power button on the Melita HD remote control.
2. The LED light should start blinking at a fast rate. This will eventually turn steady and you will get a picture on your screen.
3. If the LED light on the Melita HD Netbox did not start blinking, press and hold the Reset button for a maximum of 5 seconds.
4. Press and hold the number indicated on screen. This would be shown in bold between two inverted commas.
5. If nothing happens, then press 1 and 7 simultaneously for 5 seconds. Upon release, press the bold number straight away.
6. Press the same number again to confirm the pairing process.
7. Great! Your remote is now paired to your Melita HD Netbox. Press the OK button to continue.
If you have a Melita HD iBox:
If the Melita HD iBox is plugged in to the electricity, the LED light should still be off. Press the Power button on the Melita HD remote control and wait until you get a picture.
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now