Why is my picture not so sharp?
This may be related to the picture resolution settings. Here are some instructions on how to check the resolution output on your Melita HD box:
- Press OK on Setup and diagnostics.
- Go to Audio and Video Setup and press OK on TV resolution (HDMI).
- Select the appropriate resolution for your television set. Ideally, this should be 1920 x 1080 i50.
- Once the screen resolution is set from the Melita HD box, we recommend you to also check the resolution settings from your television menu. The television screen resolution should be set equal to the resolution on the Melita HD box.
- No picture on all channels
- Why is my picture smaller/larger than the size of my TV screen?
- Why am I able to browse through the channel list but I am getting a black picture on all channels?
- Why can I hear sound but I’m not getting a picture?
- Why does my picture keep freezing or breaking into squares?
Still need help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Ask them now