- HD & Interactive TV
- Why is my picture smaller/larger than the size of my TV screen?
Why is my picture smaller/larger than the size of my TV screen?
The aspect ratio of an image describes the proportional relationship between its width and its height. If the aspect ratio is not properly set up, borders may appear on any side of the screen. If you require changing the picture proportions, kindly follow the instructions below:
If you have Netbox or iBox:
- Press the Menu button from the Melita HD remote control.
- Select the appropriate aspect ratio for your television set. Ideally, this should be set to 16:9 Panoramic.
- Once the aspect ratio is set from the Melita HD box, we recommend you to check the aspect ratio settings from your television menu. It should be set equal to the aspect ratio on the Melita HD box.
If you have Digibox HD:
- Make sure that the Yellow Phonos cable is connected properly from both the TV set and the STB.
- Go to Menu and select System Setup
- Select TV System
- Display Mode should be set to 720P_50
- Aspect Mode should be set to Auto
- Video Output should be set to HD
- Digital Audio Output should be set to LPCM Output
- If the problem persists please perform a factory default by clicking here.
Still need help? Check our Community Forum.