Rethinking Existing Services?
To make changes to your account, or to explore other options available for you, you can easily view your options, and make the changes online.
Click here to view your current available service changes.
Want to terminate your Melita Services?
To stop your service you'll need to give us a minimum 30 days notice.
With Melita you can either opt to terminate your whole account or else one of your current offers.
Choose what you would like to disconnect below for a step by step guide on how to do it hassle free from MyMelita.
We will handle your disconnection request and inform you about any further information that you would need to provide.
Once your service is cancelled, don’t forget to utilize MyMelita to check the status of your final bill, and refunds, if applicable.
- What if I changed my mind? I don’t want to terminate/suspend service/s anymore.
- What happens if I need to change the termination/suspension date?
- How can I suspend my account through MyMelita
- How can I suspend an offer through MyMelita
- How can I terminate an offer through MyMelita
- How can I terminate my account through MyMelita