Configuring your DNS on CISCO modem
By default, all Melita modem’s are installed with the correct DNS.
To be able to confirm or change the DNS, kindly follow these steps:
- Enter the IP ‘192.168.0.1’ into the address bar of your browser and click enter to load the interface of the modem.
- By default, the User Name and Password need to be left empty.
If you had previously changed the login details of the modem, enter the correct User Name and Password and click ‘Log In‘.
- Click on Setup
- Click on Lan Setup
- Input all DNS settings proved by Melita.
Make sure to use the following DNS servers:
– Primary DNS: 184.108.40.206
– Secondary DNS: 220.127.116.11
Click on Save Settings at the bottom of the screen to activate your changes.
- The modem will now start rebooting. Wait about 5 minutes until it reboots completely.
Static IP Settings
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.