- No internet connection
- How do i connect to a Melita wireless modem?
- Connect to WiFi with Windows 8
Connect to WiFi with Windows 8
- Open the Desktop view.
- Click the Network icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. This will bring up a list of available network connections.
- Find the Network name (SSID) of your WiFi network and click on it.
- Ensure Connect Automatically ticked and then click the Connect button.
- Enter your WiFi password, and then click OK to finish. Your computer should remember your password from you from now on.
How do i connect to a Melita wireless modem?
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.