Connecting ADB Box with Arris modem via WPS
To enjoy all the interactive benefits of NexTV you’ll need to connect your NexTV Decoder to the internet via your Arris modem.
The simplest way to connect to the internet via WiFi is to use the WPS (WiFi Protected Setup).
You’ll first need to connect your NexTV Decoder to your TV.
- Check that your home internet connection is working, for example by checking the WiFi signal on your smartphone, computer or other device. Make sure that NexTV decoder is within range of your WiFi signal
- Use the HDMI cable provided to connect your TV to your NexTV Decoder using the socket marked HDMI
- Use the RF cable from your existing set top box and connect it to the back of the NexTV Decoder, using the socket marked RF IN
- Turn on your TV and NexTV Decoder. You’re now ready to establish the WiFi connection between your NexTV Decoder and your modem. Use your remote control to scroll through the NexTV interface and activate the WPS as follows;
- Press OK on remote
- Go to My World
- Go to Settings and press OK
- Go to Network and press OK
- Scroll down to Active Interface, select interface and press OK;
- Select WiFi and press OK
- Select Connect with WPS
- Press the WPS button at the back of the NexTV Decoder and within 30 seconds press the WPS button on your modem for 5 seconds. The blue WPS light will come on
A pop-up box will show on your TV screen to confirm you have connected successfully.
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.