Connecting the NexTV box
Plug in all cables before connecting the decoder to the power supply.
Similarly always unplug the decoder from the power supply first, before disconnecting cables from the decoder and reconnecting them.
- Connect the RF (white cable) to the ‘RF IN’ port.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the back of the box and the other end of the cable to the TV set.
- To view channels, your TV box will need an active internet connection.
– Connect your Ethernet cable to the ‘Ethernet’ port.
- Connect the power supply both to the electricity and the 12V port as displayed in the below diagram.
- Make sure the power button (button on the right side of the diagram) is ON.
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.