FAQ – Setting up my Modem (Cisco)
Follow the below video in order to set up your Cisco modem:
- Switch off and unplug your computer and any other devices to be connected with your modem.
- Connect the Melita cable to the connector labeled CABLE (2) on the back of the modem.
- Connect the telephone wire (if installed) to the connector labelled TEL1 (3) on the back of the modem.
- Connect your computer and any other devices to the modem using an Ethernet cable (4). You can use any of the Ethernet ports on the back of your modem.
- Your new modem has built-in WiFi so you can also connect wirelessly.
- Connect the power cord to the back of the modem labelled POWER (6) , plug into an AC wall socket and switch on. Your modem is ready to use when all LEDs on its front panel stop blinking and remain on.
- Switch on your computer and any other other devices connected to the modem.
All you need to know about internet
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.