- Useful information about your telephone service
- How can I make my number “private” when doing an outgoing call?
How can I make my number “private” when doing an outgoing call?
This feature prevents your name and number from being displayed on the ‘Caller ID’ function.
To block the Caller ID:
- Lift the receiver and await dial tone.
- Press *43 and dial the number of the person you want to communicate with.
Your number will NOT appear on the called party’s ‘Caller ID’ display only for the current call.
Useful information about your telephone service
- How can I connect my telephone set with the modem?
- Landline number porting – Keep your existing telephone number
- How do I keep my existing telephone number when leaving Melita?
- How can I ensure that certain numbers cannot be called from my telephone line (Call barring)?
- Will I be charged if I have call forwarding activated ?
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.