How can I schedule a recording through the EPG?
A Melita Netbox subscriber can schedule a recording through the EPG by:
1. Pressing the Guide button from the Melita HD remote control.
2. Scroll through the channels to locate the programme you wish to record. Once located, press the REC button.
3. A window will be displayed in the bottom left corner of your screen. This window enables you to alter the Recording Start different to the starting time of the programme. If you do not wish to alter the recording start time, just press the OK button.
4. A second window will be displayed in the same place as the first. This enables the subscriber to alter the Recording End time. If you do not wish to alter the recording end time, just press the OK button.
5. The below message will be displayed to confirm that a recording schedule had been saved for that particular programme.
6. To confirm which programme is scheduled to be recorded, a circular symbol will be displayed in the top right corner of the box indicating the programme name and time.
To stop a scheduled recording done through the EPG, kindly follow the below instructions:
1. Press the Menu button from the Melita HD remote control.
2. Press OK on My Recordings.
3. Go to Scheduled Recordings.
4. Thumbnails will show which programmes are to be recorded. Scroll to the programme you wish to remove from the scheduled recordings list and press OK.
5. Press the REC button to modify and press the OK button to delete the scheduled recording.
6. The below message will be displayed at the bottom of your screen to confirm scheduled recording has been deleted.
Click here to watch a video of how you can schedule a recording through the EPG.
How to & TV box features
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.