How to set up a favourite channel?
To set up a favourite channel in your channel list,
1. Go the menu by pressing the menu button on the Melita remote. Go to the Favourites Menu.
2. Press OPT on your remote control and select Add new list.
3. Press OK on the Add new list.
4. This will create a new List called List no. 1
5. Scroll down and choose List no. 1
6. Press OPT and choose Add/remove TV channels.
7. Go through the channel list presented and click OK on the channels you want in your favourite list.
8. Press EXIT when done.
You can rename your Favourite channel list by going on List no. 1, click OPT and choose Rename list.
HD and Interactive Set-top box
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.