How do I add a pod to my network?
Adding additional pods is effortless!
- From the home screen, tap the + button on the bottom right of your Plume App home screen
- While the App shows that it is Looking for pods…, plug-in the other pod(s) or wait for them to connect if already they were already plugged-in
- When the new pod is added, click Done Adding Pods
- You can now see the new pod added in the topology view of app
You can also use the Set Up New Pods option within the Pods screen
- Open the main menu by tapping the ? button on the top-left of the App home screen
- Tap the Pods button
- In the Pods screen, tap on Set Up New Pods under your pod list
- Plug in the new pod(s) you want to add to the network and once connected click DONE
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.