- Plume App
- Manage People & Content Access
- How do I add or remove a person from my account?
How do I add or remove a person from my account?
Add a person:
- Tap on the People button on the Home screen
- Tap on the Add a Person
- Add a photo, enter a name and select the devices used by this person. Assigning devices to the person will allow you to monitor and manage Wi-Fi settings for that person
Please note that adding a person does not give them access to your app account or passwords. It just allows you to monitor and manage Wi-Fi for that person.
Remove a person:
- Tap on more options on the top right-hand corner
- Tap on Remove the person which will remove the profile and historical data consumption information for the person
Manage People & Content Access
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.