Landline number porting – Keep your existing telephone number
You can keep your existing telephone number when joining Melita. You will be instructed on how to bring your existing number to Melita (called port-in) when you apply for the Melita telephony service. As a start, you will need to fill-in a Landline Porting Form. You can access this as follows:
- Melita can send it to you by post or by email
- You can collect the form by visiting one of Melita’s Retail Outlets
- Click Here to download a copy of the Fixed Line Porting Form
You can fill it out and send it to us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Attn Porting, Melita Ltd, Mriehel Bypass, Mriehel BKR3000.
- It is important that when filling out the Porting form, the details including personal information should match that of the other operator else the Port-in process will not be successful.
- If you are porting-in a prepaid number, your remaining credit balance will not be transferred to your Melita subscription.
- Do not cancel your subscription with your former operator on your own. We will do that for you.
- Kindly note that Melita does not offer Telecare services.
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.