- Plume App
- Manage People & Content Access
- How do I remove a website from my Approve or Block list?
How do I remove a website from my Approve or Block list?
Plume allows you to personalize your online experience with customizable Approved and Blocked lists.
To remove a site from your Approve or Block lists:
- Navigate to the Manage website access option. This is accessible on the device, person, and network level as seen below
- Find the site under the appropriate Approve or Block tab
- Tap or swipe to remove the site from your list. Tapping View will surface a web view of the site
Manage People & Content Access
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.