- Plume App
- Manage People & Content Access
- How do I transfer a device from one person to another?
How do I transfer a device from one person to another?
If you accidentally assign a device to the wrong person, you can simply reassign it to another person profile (or create a new profile).
- Navigate to the incorrectly assigned device
- Tap on the ellipsis on the upper right-hand corner to view the device menu and select Assign Device to…
- Select the appropriate profile to move the device to. You can also add a new profile to your app at the same time!
- Please note that any rules (Adblocking, Content Access, or Secure & Protect) will be reset to match the new profile
- Your device will now appear under the new profile!
Manage People & Content Access
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.