I lost my internet connection
Nobody likes to be without a connection to the internet. Let’s find out what’s causing the problem.
- Verify that your device is connected to the Stellar WiFi network by going to your device WiFi connection settings
- Check to see if you can connect to other sites. Open your device browser and go to any website such as www.melita.com. If you are able to access it, there must be something wrong with the site or App that you were trying to access
- If you are unable to visit any website with your device, try to access the internet with another device, your computer or tablet.
- If you are able to connect other devices to the WiFi network, restart your device and try to connect to the WiFi network. If you are still unable to connect your device to the network, contact us for help
- If you are unable to connect all devices to the internet via a WiFi connection, connect your computer directly to the modem via Ethernet. You may need to reboot your modem.
- If you are able to connect your computer to the internet via Ethernet, verify that your Stellar WiFi Service is working by following the steps listed here
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.