Mac MAIL OS X
Welcome to the Mac MAIL OS X setup process, please follow the instructions below:
- Open Finder
- Launch the Mail application
- Click Mail
- Click Add Account
- Select Add Other Mail Account
- Click the Continue button
- Enter your Full Name – Your name as you would like it to appear
- Email Address – Your full email address
- Password – The password for your email account.
- Click the Sign In button
Mail will fail to contact the mail server.
Another window will be opened the same as above with the incoming & outgoing mail servers.
- Select POP as Account Type
- Incoming Mail Server should be set to pop.melita.com
- Outgoing Mail Server should be set to smtp.melita.com
An error will pop-up saying that the Password could not be sent to “pop.melita.com” securely.
- Click on Continue
- Email address will be successfully set up and functioning
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.