Microsoft Outlook 2007
Welcome to the Microsoft Outlook 2007 setup process, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to Tools and click Account Settings.
- Select the E-mail tab and click New.
- Tick the option Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
- Select Internet E-mail and click Next.
Fill in the following information as displayed below:
Your Name: Type in your name or display name.
E-mail Address: Your email address.
Account Type: POP3
Incoming mail server: pop.melita.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.melita.com
User Name: In this step, the username should be identical to the first part of your email address, if your username is different, re-type the account name to match your username.
Password: Type in your password.
- Click Next, in the next step click Finish.
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.