Microsoft Outlook 2010
Welcome to the Microsoft Outlook 2010 setup process, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to File, click info and Account Settings.
- Select the E-mail tab and click New.
- Select E-mail Account and click Next.
- Click Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
- Select Internet E-mail and click Next.
- Fill in the following information as displayed below:
Your Name: Type in your name or display name.
E-mail Address: Your email address.
Account Type: POP3
Incoming mail server: pop.melita.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.melita.com
User Name: In this step, the username should be identical to the first part of your email address, if your username is different, re-type the account name to match your username.
Password: Type in your password.
- Click Next to finish your setup.
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.