- No internet connection
- I still have no internet connection
- No internet connection on all of my devices
No internet connection on all of my devices
Please follow the steps below;
1. Reset your Modem
- Shut down your computer, or restart your devices connected to the modem (mobile phone, tablets…).
- Press the reset button on the back of your modem
2. Run a service diagnostic test.
Log in to MyMelita to perform a service diagnostic test.
We are giving our customers the same tool our Customer service agents use. The service diagnostic test runs a series of tests on your service to detect any faults within your Internet connection.
It is very easy to use, just one click and we will perform the tests for you. The tests will detect any issues or potential issues along with a solution and relevant articles to help you solve the problem.
Tip: If you don’t have MyMelita account, visit this site and subscribe. Activation takes only a minute and you will get plenty of benefits with our free App. More information on how to subscribe here.
I still have no internet connection
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.