I have no TV (black/blue screen)
1. Check your TV and setup
- Look at the front of your set-top box, the Power light should be green and a channel number should be displayed.
- If you are connected through HDMI on your TV remote press or depending on your remote.
2. Check your cables
- Your set-top box should be connected to your TV with an HDMI cable.
- Make sure both ends are connected securely. The best way to do this is to unplug and reconnect each end of the cable.
- If a spare HDMI socket is available on your TV try connecting to that instead.
- If this doesn’t help, try using a spare HDMI cable or try the HDMI cable with a different device.
3. Restart your set-top box
- Use the power switch on the back to switch off your box.
- Leave it for 15 seconds before switching it back on.
- Turn the box ON again.
4. Checking the IP connectivity
The TV box requires an active internet connection.
To check if your box is getting an internet connection,
- Go to the menu by pressing the OK button.
- Go to ‘My World’ and select Settings
- Select the Network option
- Make sure that the active interface is displayed as Ethernet if connected directly with a cable or Wireless if you are using WiFi.
- Make sure that the Link Status is Active.
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.