Personalize your WiFi password in few steps
In order to change your Home Wi-Fi Password, view the following video or follow the step by step guide below:
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for more information and step-by-step tutorials.
Tip: If you don’t have a MyMelita account, click here and subscribe. Activation takes only a few seconds and you will get plenty of benefits with our free App. More information on how to subscribe here
- Open MyMelita App or visit my.melita.com
- Select My Services
- An overview of your subscriptions will be shown, Select your Internet Subscription.
- Once you select your internet subscription, another page will be opened containing all the information related to your internet subscription including changing your home WiFi name and password.
- Press on Change Password to change your home WiFi Password.
- Once pressing CHANGE PASSWORD, a dialogue box will be opened in order to change the home WiFi Password, in-case of a dual band modem you will have to select whether you want to change the password for the 2.4 GHz band or the 5 GHz band.
- After setting up the new Password, select CHANGE PASSWORD button so that changes are applied to your modem.
- It is recommended to change also the name of WiFi (SSID) Click here to learn how.
- Don’t forget to inform other users from your household about the new name and password
Change of WiFi password and network name
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.