Catch up gives you an easy way to watch programmes which have been shown on TV over the last 7 days.
- Press OK on the remote control to access the main screen.
- Select Catch-Up (at the top).
- You’ll see the options for Catch-Up. You can choose to watch previously aired programmes from your Favourites, from the Guide, or if you fancy something new, from the Recommended section.
- So, select your preference using the arrow buttons in the centre of the remote (or the App). The Guide will show on screen.
- Simply select the programme you’d like to watch, and press OK.
- Pause, Fast-forward and Rewind using the buttons on the remote.
- Go forward and backwards by pressing the left & right arrows.
- To exit Catch-Up, press the Back button.
How to use NexTV
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.