Why can I hear sound but I’m not getting a picture?
Kindly follow the below instructions to get the picture back:
If you have Netbox or iBox:
- Confirm that the HDMI cable is securely connected to both ends from the HD box to your TV set.
- If you are using a multi-HDMI adapter, please connect the HD box directly to your television set.
- Test using a different HDMI cable.
- If you have a separate sound system, confirm that your television set is turned on.
- Reboot the Melita Netbox/iBox HD in the following manner:
- Turn off the HD box from the Melita HD remote control.
- Turn off the HD box from the power switch.
- Turn on the HD box from the power switch.
- Turn on the HD box from the Melita HD remote control.
If you have Digibox HD:
- Make sure the Yellow Phonos Cable is connected properly from both TV and STB.
- Try and replace the Phonos Cable;
- Switch OFF and ON the STB.
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.