Why can’t I access 3G internet from my phone?
- Check that you have reception signal.
- If you are using a standard prepaid subscription, make sure you have enough credit to access the internet.
- Try to switch to another provider if possible. This can be done through your mobile phone settings.
- Check if you have the correct internet settings. To check your internet settings, please click here.
- If you have a Smart Phone, check that the Mobile Network is enabled from the mobile phone settings.
Roaming - Going Abroad
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.