Why can’t I reach any local numbers?
If you can’t make any outgoing calls from your mobile phone:
- Check that you have a reception signal
- Check if you have any Call Barring activated from your mobile settings
- If you have a pre-paid subscription, check that you have enough credit
- Try to turn the handset off and then on
- Reset the handset to factory settings. Note that personalized settings and configuration will be lost
Please note that this error may also occur if you have an overdue balance in your account. Click here to find out your nearest shop where you can settle your bill accordingly.
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.