‘Cannot view this channel as your bandwidth is too low’
This error may be caused by low-frequency levels. Here’s what you need to check to resolve this:
1. Confirm that the metal connector on the coaxial cable is securely connected to the IN port at the back of the Melita HD Box.
2. Please also check that the same coaxial cable is securely connected to the splitter.
3. If the problem persists:
- Press the Menu button from the Melita HD remote control.
- Press OK on Setup and diagnostics.
- Go to Automatic Digital Channel Tuning-in.
- Press OK on Reception information. The below is some information you should look out for:
- Strength: This indicates the signal strength on the Melita HD Box.
- Quality: This indicates the quality of the signal. It should always be displayed as 100%.
- SNR: The Signal to Noise Ratio should not be lower than 33.0dB.
- BER: The error register should look similar to 0.000 (10E-4).
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.